KISTERS is a group of fast growing IT companies of more than 600 employees with headquarters in Aachen, Germany, and subsidiaries around the world. We offer leading software solutions for the sustainable management of water, energy and air. Our expertise, sector experience and commitment to our clients’ long-term success make KISTERS a much sought-after partner.
The KISTERS Water Unit offers an international working environment located on four continents with colleagues from more than 30 nationalities. Our commitment is to build sustainable, meaningful and efficient customer solutions based on state-of-the-art technology and an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs.
To extend our team in Aachen we are looking for a
DevOps Engineer and Build Expert (f/m/d)
- Advise the development teams on introduction and on the optimization and further development of DevOps processes and tools to support the continuous integration and continuous delivery in agile projects
- Development and continuous optimization of build pipelines
- Maintenance and further development of the continuous delivery environment
- Requirements analysis in close cooperation with the quality assurance and development teams
- Close cooperation with the operations and the development teams in the problem analysis in the build, the test or deployment
- Support in the implementation and provision of the required build environment for the development projects
- Evaluation of the latest technologies and planning of system changes
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification in the software engineering field
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD software
- Experience with containers and container orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in using Eclipse or IntelliJ, SVN or git
- High motivation, team spirit and outstanding learning ability
- Strong analytical skills, structured and solution-focused approach to work
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English; German is a plus
We offer an exciting and challenging job with multiple opportunities for development. Your salary will be commensurate with your professional qualifications and experience. If you meet the minimum qualifications and you are excited to contribute to a forward-thinking technology firm with international growth, we look forward to receiving your application.