The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of more than 1000 employees in 11 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We're seeking a skilled and experienced Integration/Test Lead with competencies in devOps/CI-CD and release management to join our team. In this unique role, you'll be in charge to refine testing and release processes for our applications and services and assure the quality of delivery before changes are being released to production. You will work closely with our partners, delivery teams and project managers to ensure that business testing, continous delivery and deployment processes runs smoothly and efficiently.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ensuring visibility, traceability, and control of testing process to deliver high-quality software.
- Development and definition of suitable Testing and Release methods and tools
- Definition and monitoring of planning and quality goals/KPIs
- Close collaboration with the business process owners/key users to ensure that testing plans are defined and executed according to guide lines
- Management and improvement of the release process for our applications and services, ensuring that all releases are well-documented and meet our quality standards
- Working with the delivery teams to automate the release process and improve our deployment pipelines
- Conduction of training and coaching for the development teams to improve release management process competency as well as for the business teams to improve test management competency
- At least 5 years of experience in complex IT projects with sound test management and project support experience
- Expierence in working in waterfall and agile context
- Good knowledge of test management tools
- Experience in training and managing large groups of testers
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of IT platforms, Software Development Lifecycle management and implementation workflows
- Good communications and collaboration skills
- Proficiency (written, verbal) in English and German or Italian
- Experience in managing different kind of tests (functional, data migration, process integration, regression, etc.)
- Experience in test automation software (e.g. Cypress.io, Selenium)
- Flexible Office Time
- Extended Parental Leave and Company Kindergarden (in Bolzano HQ)
- Thrilling company activities, free Climbing Hall in Bolzano HQ
- Company Canteen with fresh and seasonally prepared food
- A variety of training & development opportunities
- Generous product discounts
Workplace: Bolzano, Montebelluna or Milano (IT)
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!