SAP Bank Analyzer Consultant (m/f/d)
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests – all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- Co-ordinate with Business users / vendors / other partners / customer to identify & analyze application issues and suggest remedies
- Suggest solution / workarounds in the application
- You will lead and be responsible for IT LeitStand (Control Centre) for period end reporting (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly)
- You will be the overall lead and responsible for SAP Balance Analyzer for RtB (Run the Bank), CtB (Change the Bank) and Transformation
- You will be the overall lead and responsible for Optimization and further development of bank control solutions with SAP Bank Analyzer
- Experience with SAP Balance Analyzer (AFI)
- Experience with Period End Reporting
- Understanding of the interdependencies with Balance Analyzer
- Practical experience in the overall bank management topics: accounting, risk management, reporting, internal reporting and sound knowledge of the processes of data processing for overall bank management in banks
- Experience with optimization and further development of bank control solutions with SAP Bank Analyzer (implementation of IFRS 9 and Basel III)
- Very renowned company
- Remote option
Freiberuflich für ein Projekt