FoodChain ID is an international group of companies headquartered in the US. The company was founded in 1996 and has grown rapidly through acquisitions during the last couple of years. FoodChain ID has offices in the US, Europe, Asia, and South America and serves customers in the food industry in over 100 countries with services in analytics, certification, and consulting (data solutions for risk management and regulatory databases etc.).
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
- You lead the sale of FoodChain ID services across key customers and prospects in the DACH region
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining high value customer relationships and for acquisition of customers and prospect businesses to maximize the opportunity
- You actively cooperate with internal stakeholders to guide in the development of strategic plans
- You provide “Voice of the Client” feedback on market needs and company service delivery
WHAT TO BRING
- Some years of experience as a Key Account Manager in B2B sales in the DACH region, selling products that require explanation (preferably digital services) to big and medium sized food companies
- You are preferably knowledgeable in quality subjects, such as Food Safety, Testing and Certification
- You bring experience in managing complex customers and a network of decision makers as a plus
- You are a “hunter” personality with strong communication and negotiation skills, able to understand your customer needs, open-minded as well as with a proactive approach, self-confidence and resilience
THE OFFER FOR YOU
FoodChain ID relies on personal responsibility and ownership. The company offers a flexible environment and interesting earning opportunities, including an equity-based incentive plan.
Our consultant Matthias Hennig will be happy to answer any questions you may have on +49 891895520-19. The Rau Consultants guarantee objective information and will only pass on your data after explicit approval. We look forward to receiving your application, quoting reference RAH04492.