YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY
As a Water Resources Engineer (m/f/d) your field of activity includes, inter alia:
- Irrigation/Drainage Canal Modernisation
- Irrigation Systems Design and Planning
- Project management
- Hydrological and Hydraulic Design
The following professional and personal skills and attributes make you the ideal candidate:
- Successful completed studies (M.Sc.) in Irrigation Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Water Resources Engineering
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Civil/Irrigation/Water Resources Projects
- At least 5 years of experience in Overseas Projects
- Fluent in spoken and written English, additional communication skills such as Russian, Spanish or French are beneficial
- Willingness to take business trips and longer stays abroad
We grow together with our employees. Therefore, we offer the best conditions:
- A secure workplace, which connects mid-sized sector and global perspectives with each other
- An attractive salary, extensive social benefits and participation in corporate success
- Challenging projects, where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Team spirit and a cooperative atmosphere - in our headquarters and in international deployments
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING?
Then we look forward receiving your online application as Water Resources Engineer (m/f/d) (tracking code 708e), including your salary expectations and your availability.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Ms Kim Boelk will be happy to assist you by telephone (+49 6101 55 1484).